Thursday, June 19, 2008

its been a while never touch these bloggies of mine

hey sorry for my late update of my blog...its been a while...so fast now already Jun well time goes very fast..just a blink of an eye already reach that far already...now i just can't wait for after SPM i keep on imagining and planning what to do after SPM is over...then i and my friends plan to go genting highland for 4 days 3 night...i just can't wait for that moment after genting trip i'll be finding some part time job to earn money...i think its kinda weird for me to say these after SPM plan thingy now...but i just can't stop thinking...now i gotta had to study and try my best to get 5 credits just 5 credits WILL DO!!!well for my mid year test i got 5 credit totally but one thing very disappoint is i never get credit for my english..so sad eventhough its not fail for it but then get below credit for it and also get two fail that is science and sejarah...so this time i must try my best to keep it up...so far i only score well for these two subjects only that is A2 for my account and B3 for my modern maths...my BM i get 50% which mean 6C...thanks to my Encik Eswaran the best BM teacher i ever had!!!thanks to him a lot that i get at least credit...and also about my english i'm quite sad about it and also i tuition at mr.gerald i think you all heard before mr.gerald right?yeah its him the EX-MGS school teacher and also the best english teacher...i just don't know why once i went there my english are getting SUCKER...last time when i'm form 3 that time i never go any tuition for english..well how i improve more watch more anime and english movies with subtitles then you'll get some new words from it and also listen some english songs...its quite effective though and my PMR i get A for english...i'm not trying to say that i'm REALLY good in english i mean like c'mon you all should know right ENGLISH its like normal language to us its like you know what we always speak to each other mostly...well now i'm form 5 already and i realise one thing once you are form 4 already the english is getting more like you know very NEW??haha...i mean like got many new words...not to say new its just that we never use that word before like transfixed,grief, and whatsoever...its just we gotta learn these new words...(mr.Tay Tzu Zing i know if you are seeing these you gonna say that English its like snapping your finger and you are doing it right now...LOL!!!) so back to the topic so now i still got 13 days to survive cause 4th of July is the JUDGEMENT DAY its the day that every student also afraid of it scard of it....its the REPORT CARD DAY!!!!so now i must enjoy my MOMENTS from now on to enjoy as MUCH AS POSSIBLE...haha MAY THE GOD BLESS us during the report card day...and those who are taking report card too...good luck to you all =)

No comments: