Saturday, July 5, 2008

miss those moments...

its been four months of being single...not to say long for me but there is one thing is i really really DO miss those moment when i'm with her for past three months...i just can't stop to think of her...now its July already still really can't forget about her...why it is so HARD for me to forget about it?WHY cannot be nice and steady of being SINGLE now?WHY i can't forget her?there is so many question surged through me...i just can't stop it...everytime when i went to JJ it bring me back all the sweet memories...i think she really has forgotten me right now...she has done it so easily just with a snap on her finger...she can forget about me so easily but why i can't?

everytime when i chatting with her i'll just act in front of her that i already forgotten her and treat her as friends...i know that i can't really turn the time back again when i'm with her...she is my first LOVE actually...the first girl that i give my first kiss to you...the first girl who accept my love...the first girl whom i can trust...i hope that my memories can be SHATTERED pieces by pieces...so that i can FORGET about her...if you are seeing this don't feel bad or what cause i cannot lie myself you and my friends anymore...so i hope that you can find someone who are better than me a lot and be sure that you are happy always...take care B...

No comments: