Sunday, August 24, 2008

ohhh its been a while everyone...my blog is not dead YET....

heyyy i think can say almost for 2 weeks plus i never touch my blog...during these two weeks got many things happen around me...well i just can't list it out cause way too many...i guess i'll just update about today's one...today i went to Dato Colin's daughter birthday party at Sooka Sentral(just beside the KL Sentral) together with my father and his girlfriend(my stepmum i guess) cause my dad was being invited by Dato Colin...he's one chinese guy and married with a Sabah girl...well that Dato has quite a lot of children and daughter...aiyahh Dato mahhh...of course lah...the Sooka Sentral building inside is quite high class and BIG of course for the first time to that place me my father and my stepmum has lost...don't know which way to go...then i see the invitation message from my father's handphone message to identified the location and its written there Sooka Sentral,KL Sentral...sweat...that's the location...and what they thought that we will know where's the place...they never put the restaurant name also...sweat...but still i'm really glad that the Dato is a very nice guy...he treat my father very good...and i'm a impressed of my father...well to be say the truth my father its an uneducated person but my father is very hardworking last time and now too...now he is handling three job one is contractor second one is an agent who supplies all the indonesian female workers to other people and third one is a supplier....a guy who handles three job in one time is quite tough you know and what he is UNEDUCATED?i respect my father seriously...i'm gonna be like him when my time has arrived one day...well back to the topic again...well where's the party being held?


well the party is being held inside these place...

sorry the picture is kinda blur right?i'm sorry...hope you all don't mind about it...

all the food is like BUFFET style...mean that can eat all you want...can take more and more...well its kinda like western style though...and what?Budaya Kuning is a negative for our local country??sweat...what a crap!!!haha...my comment for the food they provided there is TWO THUMBS UP but if you all wanna know about the price then you better CUT off YOUR THUMBS..haha...cause its fucking EXPENSIVE man!!!so now i know these Dato name is really got meaning want...well its quite relaxing over there...and my father is very cute that time...he wanna take more food but he don't dare..haha...he embarrased a little...keep on asking me you full already ah?you don't want take somemore meh?go lah go lah go take...that time i damn FULL i think i go for 3 rounds of taking all the meats sausages and many more...(tay KIAM LAN ARHHHH!!!hahaha XD) then suddenly my father say ehh the cake looks very delicious lah...then i say you go take lah...my father don't dare to take...he'x expecting someone to take for him...that time i see his reaction damn cute lah...then i say i go take for him only he say aiyah don't want la don't want la my stomach feels kinda weird lah what la what la...once i go take some cakes and fruits only and put at the table he straight away take my fork and eat all the cake...haha...first time in my life i just realised that sometime my father is kinda CUTE...LOL!!!pa wo ai ni!!! ^_^ and lastly...

I'M A CAMWHORE!!!hahaha!!!i just love myself!!!take care everyone...

1 comment:

cindy said...

wow..someone looking handsome!!! phwett..haha..too bad..i ady saw u wearing this before you post this pic!!! haha..blek..i so updated..haha..