Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PASSED MY CAR LICENSE!!!

yesterday just passed my car license!!!YOOHOO!!!yeah!!!haha...don't know why yesterday never feel scare or nervous also...just relaxed all the time only and its just that i need to wait very long for my turn....well those who haven't pass their car license or going to pass their car license here is my advice for you all...first thing is CHILL all the time man!!!second thing is once you pass the mountain part already you'll for sure got your CONFIDENT to pass the other part...trust me everyone...especially you Desmond my BROTHA cause he is going to taking the license car exam on 20th...well i wish you all the luck man!!!if i can do it then for sure you also can do it BROTHA!!!anyway i took a picture of the mountain side...at least you all get to know how it looks like...hehe....

forgot to tell you all these is the part mostly all the people fail on these part
so try your BEST everyone!!!


SMILE FOREVER ^_^

No comments: