Monday, March 9, 2009

feel kinda sick today...

ughhh this morning woke up can feel my throat is already paining and i drank a lot of water but its still the same very pain and dry...then i drink damn a lot of water when i'm working keep on drinking till wanna go toilet repeatedly...haha...regret that i today eat KFC got the Jom Jimat promotion all also only RM5.90 for one set...since its so cheap then i go buy one set to eat it and makes my throat more pain...sweat...anyway my blog layouts kinda cool and nice right?haha...all thanks to my SISTA Sue Ee modified it up all for me...thank you SuE EEEEE...hahaha XD well when i on my way to Jusco i simply took a picture with my mum..haha.. =P


looks COOL huh?haha...

okay then...thats all for now...still got 3 more days....be have confident!!!anyways HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHEE SHIANG...its his birthday yesterday...

smile forever ^_^

No comments: