Monday, March 30, 2009

say BYE BYE to Sakae Sushi

well today is my last day and also my OFF day so supposedly yesterday only my last day...haha...somehow i gonna miss all my Myanmar co-worker who always use to have fun together and working together..haha...i'll miss all the moment at Sakae Sushi ^_^ and also my Supervisor Cat and Assistant Supervisor Dax who always used to scold me,punish me,guide me,and many more that they have teached me about the Sakae Sushi thingy....well i won't forget my best partner Kyaw...hahaha a FUNNY guy anyway everytime when he see the shop like very quiet and boring he'll do or make something to make us be HAPPY and LAUGH and also this San Lin guy who can't really talk in english nor malay so its kind of hard to communicate with him so have to do HAND SIGNALS...haha...he got some SKILLS at MARTIAL ARTS though and asked him to teach me some skills of it and somehow it kinda works for fighting..haha....Soe Lin and Min Naing who always talk crap and play with me whenever i'm boring i'll find them or THEY WILL find me...haha....always also like to sarcastic with me and bully me just because that i'm FAT?!sweats....but still i laugh with them and be happy with them and now I know that having a foreigner friends like Myanmar people are seriously very nice and FUN!!!hehe...yesterday i took picture with THEM so i'll put it right here...



the girl who pointing finger at me is my supervisor Cat..hehe


the guy who hugged me from the back Elvan who dreams to become a PROFESSIONAL CHEF...


my best partner ever...haha Kyaw


Min Naing and Me.....


someone looks COOL!!!haha


stupid PIG!!hahaha....

Soe Lin and Me

hahahah Lwin look so BLUR......

me and my so called SIFU

say HI to the dishwasher Tang Win

well i'm taking picture with the FUTURE SUPERSTAR...haha

me and the part timer Wei Jian
Min Naing say peace man....


with all the memories i have with THEM will remains all the time in my mind i'm gonna miss the sushi,the Curry Katsu Don,the Chawanmushi,the Teppanyaki,and all the thing related to Japanese FOOD there...haha i totally gonna MISS it seriously....well i got lots of experience when working there always used to get scold by customers,try my best to sell all the desert ice-cream and many more i've done it there.....thanks to Sakae Sushi and all my collegue Cat,Dax,Kyaw,San Lin,Soe Lin,Min Naing,Alvan,Lwin,Tang Win...haha....

for the last time i'm gonna said these Myamar words "MING LI GO MOD PAY MAY!!!"

smile forever ^_^

No comments: