Thursday, March 12, 2009

thank GOD that i got my OWN SATISFIED result....

well i was watching The Curious Case Of Benjamin Buttons before the day that i take my SPM result...haha....the movie is so long until i can't stand then straight away sleep at 3.45am after that i was waiting for my baby message till i was fell asleep till my phone alarmed me up at 9.00am... from the moment i woke up i was like wow so fast gonna take result already its like so fast the time goes by well i'm very chill and relax that time because i already knew and keep on thinking that no matter what kind of result i get,it has to be the ONE that i obtained all these 11 years of studying from primary school standard 1-6 to secondary school form 1-5...there is a small temple behind my house yesterday during at night around 12.45am, i went to the temple there and pray hard for myself,my baby,my BROTHA and SISTA that wish them to get good and satisfied result...i pray so hard and it makes me feel better a lot and never feel nervous or scare anymore...well thank GOD,thanks to everything that i can get my OWN satisfied result..



well right here i wanna say thank you a lot to my Maths teacher and also my brother that teach me a lot at Mathematics....actually form 3 that time i don't really like Maths actually totally hate it and all thanks to my Bro that he use FIST to teach me Maths...haha...i still remembered that just because of one question both of us had a fight...hahahaha....if i not mistaken its a ratio question that i can't really answer it then he straight away whack my head hardly i was so pissed and just punched him back..hahaha...well all thanks to him with his FIST teaching way i get to love Maths and improved a lot since PMR and even now too SPM...and also i won't forget my tuition Maths teacher Miss Ng...she used to shout,used to give warning,used to teaching us with hokkien language in Maths so that we can understand more...haha...well my BROTHA Loon and Chee Shiang score A2 for Maths too!!!hahaha....its like unbelievable...and got one time when i was walking one of my Indian friend came to me and said "ehh Tong thank you ah kerana awak saya dapat credit di Maths" i'm so happy that time because i can help him at the very LEAST...secondly my baby thanks to me too her Maths also get A1 for it...lol...glad that i can help them and also i also wanna say thanks to my baby too if its not her my Moral won't be get that good grade actually...haha....she teached me a lot last time....i would wanna say Congratulations to all my BROTHA and SISTA who at least did the very BEST and got their own SATISFIED result too.... ^_^ after that,we go celebrate with eating steamboat at Restoran Be Be Ho...haha XD



there goes some of my BROTHA Meng Loon,Soya,Ji Shen,and also Dmon


and here is BROTHA Chua,Lee Kiat,Jih Yong,Tay,Sue Ee,and also ME..haha





YUMMY!!!YUMMY!!!picture taken by Sue Ee..hahaXD


k then,thats all for now gotta look forward right now not backward anymore...

smile forever ^_^
Soya really look very THIN right now...hehe

No comments: