Thursday, October 22, 2009

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!HAHAHA!!!

HELLO,HI,HALO,HAI EVERYONEEEE!!!

its been almost a year before i've touched my blog already. I almost forgot my password to sign in my blogspot account. Was thinking of create a new account but since i got my OLD and MEMORABLE things in my this blog its such a waste if i abandoned it AGAIN. LOL! Well just to let you all know I am back and hoping to share with you all my craziness,happiness,sadness,emo-ness,love-ness, and everything the -NESS with you all. So stay tuned guys and girls till i redecorate my bloggie and update myself in the "ABOUT ME".

Well, i'll briefly tell you all what i've been doing now. Firstly, i am officialy an ADP student (American Degree Programme) at HICT, Klang Parade and its been my second semester already. Secondly, i am officially SINGLE now and of course i am TRYING to enjoy the life call "SINGLE". Thirdly, i have GAIN my weight BLINDLY(i think) hahahaha! Fourthly, i've met many new college friends at HICT and i am very glad of it ^_^ Fifthly, i've been going GYM!!!but it makes no difference =.= LOL! Sixthly, Seventhly, Eightly, arghhh!!! its so many!haha.. can't wait to post it up here. So stay Tuned everyone


LIFE IS FULL OF JOKE ^_^

No comments: