Thursday, October 22, 2009

TIME

Well, before I wanna sleep, I would like to share about my SAD feelings and memories during the TIME that i have been through in the terrible days. Looking back at that TIME, its my worst day ever that until now when i think of it, it really can brings me down by some moment. If, i mean REALLY IF there is a chance for me to turn back the time in the past i really WISH could get the opportunity no matter what. But, i'm just lying myself over and over again for the sake of making myself even more happy and normal. At that TIME, i really wanna CRY on someone's shoulder but when i need your shoulder its already gone. Family and Love? Where are you when i need you during that TIME?! Being alone in the house for many days is not a very comfortable feeling. Being cold to you my LOVE is not what I really MEANT too but I have to think for your future. But stil;, you have turned me down so badly. I am sorry i was just PRETENDING being cold to you during that TIME. But LOVE, still remember our promise? Family, why is it so confusing? Why i feel unsafe with you all? Why? Is this really for the sake of supporting me to study college? Father? How could you say this TO ME?! I......am...your SON!

I guess i should stop here then. I've been keeping this within my heart all the time. I feel better. TIME, sometimes you are really SWEET but at the meantime you are very MEAN to us. Thats all folks! ^_^

ALWAYS APPRECIETE OF WHAT YOU HAVE BY YOUR SIDE, ONCE ITS LOST IT WON'T COME BACK TO YOU ANYMORE.

No comments: