Thursday, July 17, 2008

eat STEAMBOAT!!!mmMMMmmm YUMMY!!!

actually today i wanted to diet just like my old way eat one meal a day...it really WORKS seriously before Chinese New Year i was 85 kg but when after Chinese New Year my eating habit getting more and more and cause my weights getting heavier...haha...same as one of my BROTHA tay...he also use the same way as me...eat a meal a day...haha..for girls and guys also who really wanna be THIN perhaps my tips can help you all out...of course this is for all the chubby chubby type...haha...i know girls PHOBIA of this word "FAT" among them...especially those SKINNY looking girl...uhhh don't know what to say about them...increased a bit of weight only they will like OHHH MY GODDD i getting FATTER already...must diet already...just because of increase a little bit of weight for them its like a HAVOC and won't eat any meal for a day or eat a tiny bit of it only...haha...

so today i planning that i wanna use my old way...usually i will just eat my breakfast at school in the early morning...one nasi lemak,one fried chicken,and one fried egg...already good enough for a ONE DAY MEAL for me...but too bad today i went to school LATE so don't have time to buy the food cause the prefect all are over there dissipate all the students in the canteen..so never mind i try to endure my hunger...until when the modern maths period before my teacher come in...i and my friends all faster faster go to the canteen and buy something to eat cause we very hungry...so i go to the chinese stall and eat two piece of fried chicken and one Mac-chicken nugget...it was so nice and delicious...then i tell myself after eat those already so later lunch and dinner don't eat anymore...lunch i never eat but until when i finish jogging and play basketball already i went backed to my house and bath everything my dad call me...ask me wanna eat steamboat or not?i was like uhhh!!!!in my mind i think once in a while eat one time steamboat should be okay kuaa???aiyah...eat only lah!!!hahaha....so my dad went to the bukit tinggi there cause usually all the steamboat restaurant is at bukit tinggi there...so i recommend my dad to go to the RESTORAN CHINCHIN HO...over there the steamboat very nice i have been there before already since last two years if i not mistaken...that long huh?haha...well i'm not affluence as you all okay?get to eat this and that so nice...hehe(sorry feel a little bit jealous)

so i manage to take some picture of it...haha...


for sure some of you all think that oh c'mon go eat steamboat only mah...for what need to take picture for?please lah...i know that some of you all gonna say that...haha...but i hope you all can understand people...i get to eat this ONCE IN A WHILE...so i must take a picture of it to keep as my memories and happiness moment...haha...



this is my dad...can say that this is my first time and maybe the last time of taking his picture...cause i very less can take his picture...when i wanna take his picture only he will look SLACK at me or scold me...uhhh...today I'm so lucky get to take his picture...haha...so today is my HAPPINESS DAY ever that is just to get to eat STEAMBOAT with my dad and his *****....hehe...that's all everyone...and TAKE CARE...and for tay these message is for you EAT ALL YOU WANT LARHHHH!!!hahahaha... XD

hope that i can eat with all my BROTHA's...lai lai lai got KANG TAU already...hahaha....just kidding

No comments: