Saturday, July 19, 2008

i dont dare to come LATE to basketball training anymore!!!

today morning my basketball school team got training at school...the training start at 7am...so yesterday I'm so addicted to DOTA!!!haha play DOTA till 4 in the morning....so i set my hand phone alarm on 6am...so i sleep until like PIG already my hand phone keep on alarming on 6am..and then keep on snoozing till 7.30am like that i only wake up...lucky my friend Chee Shiang call me if no i think I'll be continue sleeping...haha...so when i walk to school the weather all very dark around 7.45am like that...so i thought that the training will be cancelled...then i walk till my school outside there only i see my teammates all running so i know that i gonna get my PUNISHMENT later from Meng Loon my captain and also my coach for basketball school team....i already prepared myself to get the HEAVY punishment from him...when i reach the basketball court only the weather starting to rain a little and its very COLD!!!

so i see my teammates all very SUFFERING and HALF DEAD already...then then raining starting the getting heavier then my captain say all faster go find some shelter...i also follow them...everybody warn me about him that he today don't know eat wrong medicine suddenly become so STRICT...all also kena FUCK nicely by him...i also a bit scare already that time...then got another teammates Jan Sen who comes more late than ME...hahahaha....so my captain suddenly scold me and jan sen and those who come late also...the training start at 7am some of them come at 7.30am and only me and Jan Sen come at 8am...my captain said"wahh,very good ohh u think u very BIG rite?now u two go RUN SUICIDE FOR AN HOUR!!!!I wanna let u all noe one minute is how PRECIOUS it is?!"

for me running suicide its okay for me cause every time i used to jogging at southern park field there so i can at least endure it...so i and all the my other teammates who come late for the training also run suicide...i think some of you all don't know what's run SUICIDE right?allow me to explain..run SUICIDE is running from the starting line behind the under ring there you need to run to the two pointer line and then run back to the starting line then u need to run till the three pointer line and then run back to the starting line again then u need to run till the middle line and then need to run back again to the starting line and then from the starting line again need to run till to the other side court do the same thing also run till the other side court there till the three pointer line and run back to the starting line then need to run till the end of the line there only can run back to the starting LINE and consider as ONE SUICIDE...sounds kinda SUICIDING yourself huh?yeah it IS!!!its really killing yourself and try to imagine that you need to run SUICIDE until one hour finish...uhhh!!!so after running SUICIDE need to do FROG JUMP from the starting line till the middle line and jump come back to the starting line only consider as ONE and there is no RESTING for US...some of my teammates straight away lie down on the floor...that time is raining and still need to continue the training...the floor all very WET and slippery...i do FROG JUMP till the middle line only my thighs and knee feel the PAIN already!!!arghhh!!!!some of them cramp there cramp here...my captain had shown NO MERCY today!!!so scary!!!so i just keep continue to do until two times like that i really can't do it anymore...my captain say must do FIVE times FROG JUMP don't think that after you run SUICIDE and come very late for the training can be forgive just like THAT?!after frog jump need to run suicide AGAIN!!!and no RESTING some more?!!!wah that time i cannot stand properly my thighs very heavy and PAIN!!!arghh!!!run run run run!!!until suddenly my captain say all do PUSH UP and SIT UP!!!and for those who late come want need to do MORE!!!shit!!!my friend all were laughing and take a record video cause see the face of me and Jan Sen very funny...my captain also laughing that time..he said "from next week onwards wat time u must COME?!!"then i said "SEVEN!!!!I DON'T DARE TO COME LATE ANYMORE!!!!I'LL BE VERY SHARP THIS TIME!!!!ARGHHH!!!!"i was doing push up that time and need to follow my captain say when he say go down i need to push to down and need to endure till he say go up then only can push go up...the training until 10am like that all pergi makan together..haha

the video is not with me...so when i got the video from my friend already then i'll post it here... ^_^ haha... I DON'T DARE TO COME LATE!!!

No comments: