Saturday, August 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

well its my birthday right?ummm today never go anywhere to celebrate cause i don't think so my parents care about my birthday..nevermind for me cause i get used to it already...you guys don't have to feel pity for me...cause i still has YOU GUYS to celebrate with =) thanks to you all who wishes me...and yeah the earliest one Lin Yun so early wished me yesterday...well actually today 12 am i thought won't have anyone will wish my birthday and i can accept the fact also...well once 12am only so fast one message received from my phone already...and that's Joel...thanks BRO....then slowly everyone send message to me...well eventhough i never get any gifts from anyone including my parents,for me the greatest present i ever had is get to know with you ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS and BROTHAS!!!!hehe...once again i would like to take this chance to say THANK YOU for those who wishes me...guess what Chua sing one korean happy birthday song...haha XD well if i'm a girl i'll definitely will give all my BROTHASS a kiss...hahaha... (I'M NOT GAY)of course i won't forget the others too...the cutest want Sue Ee!!!hahahaha XD so cute lah when you wish me...

what i wish huh?umm wish that my BROTHAS and SISTA our relationship can keep strong till the END!!!and also my other friends too...hope that we still can be in a strong relationship as FRIENDS... ^_^ oh yeah Boon Yee you tricked me that BAD man!!!hahaha....well still i'm touched cause i'm still your JIMUI..haha...umm Cindy Ng IF YOU GOT THE HEART YOU'LL BUY PRESENT FOR ME WANT!!!!hahahaha XD just kidding....no need to buy for me cause the greastest present i ever had is YOU!!!you know our form one memories time...LOL!okay okay...umm somemore who else??oh yeah thanks to Chua again who belanja me makan today at school canteen and guess what me Chua and Chee Shiang went to Kompleks Sukan to swimming...haha...and yeah my dear jieee love you so much!!!hehe...also my ah mei thanks to you also...early in the morning faster go tell your sister Kyalin huh?lolx...and Tay thanks for your message and when you send to me?during classes and you just sit behind me only...sweat...purposely message me through sms to wish me...ask you why don't wanna wish me face to face and what YOU SHY?!!!hahahahaha XD...okay then don't wanna write long long...cause i know you readers don't like it...bye and take care... ^^

No comments: