Thursday, August 7, 2008

Procrastination is the thief of time

hey everyone i'm back!!! ^^ i guess most of you all quite blur with my title right?haha..."Procrastination is the thief of time" is a PROVERB...well i learn these proverbs from my english tuition mr.gerald yesterday...PROVERB in Bahasa Melayu is called "peribahasa"...to be frankly,most of MY friend are kinda bad in writing essays and me too are kinda SUCK at essay...we don't like to write essay cause need to think a lot of ideas to write on your test pad based on the topics given by the question...we just hope if we can choose any topic we want to write then it should be OKAY...right everyone?haha...i'm not trying to teaching you all english or what but i wanted to share with you all with english... =) i had to admit since when i'm at mr.gerald tuition i'm really that SUCK in english!!!hahaha...guess what till now i don't even know whats subjective and adjactives noun...since i realise something that in form four and five our english is getting more advanced and not like form one to three english level anymore...we are not JUNIORS anymore!!!we are SENIORS and that's why i go for mr.gerald english tuition...when i'm form three i always thought that my english is the best among my classmates except Ben and Tay...both of them is way too good in english i had to admit also...(don't get perasan ahh yet ahh!!!haha)

so let's get to our topic here "Procrastination is the thief of time"...the procrastination in BM is called "menangguh-nangguhkan" i don't really know how to say the meaning of it but i'll describe it...example like when you plan that you wanted to study now cause trial SPM are coming but then suddenly you don't feel like studying so you'll delayed it right?you'll say to yourself "arghh tomorrow only study lahh" well tomorrow when the time has reached to study the same thing you felt again don't feel like studying right now and will delayed it...keep delayed and delayed until the last minute that tomorrow is the TRIAL then we are in a DEEP SHIT!!!haha...so the moral of my topic is do something right now before its too late...don't let the thief keep on procrastination your time everyone... ^_^ SPM TRIAL STILL GOT 27 days more...GOOD LUCK!!!

and yeah still got two more days is my birthday...i guess won't have anything special for me and it'll be just the normal days for me won't be anything special unless someone would make a surprise for me...haha...hope that my dad or mum is the one who would surprise me on my day... =)

No comments: