Sunday, October 25, 2009

Be grateful of what you had before.

Dear readers, sorry for the late post about me. So you all have seen my NEW redecoration right? Is it nice? Well its decorate by one my friend Pei Ling. Thanks to her for helping me to design such a BLUE-ish and nice piana music in my blog. Okay, so regarding to my title here, "Be grateful of what you had before". Actually, i've learnt this from someone who i've admired. LOL! Its a MAGIC WORD for me. Everytime when i'm feeling down i'll keep on think of this MAGIC word and that it makes me feel better a lot. Whenever you feel very sad or emo, it is just a matter of time for you to let it go. Of course, it must be depend on you whether you really can let it go from your heart or not. Maybe a year, maybe a month, maybe a week, and maybe a day? Nobody knows when its gonna be unless you ownself will know it. Now, what i truly learn from her is don't feel sad, emo, or want to CRY because it is OVER, always BE GRATEFUL that you had such SADNESS,GRIEFNESS, all the negative experience before and also its better than NOTHING. Feel from it, See from it, Know from it, Learn from it, and Appreciate from it...So be PROUD of it. ^_^

I am sharing this with you all because this is such a great MAGIC word i've learnt from her. Thanks to you very much! haha. So, TIME eventhough you are being MEAN to us in sometime BUT we will try to OVERCOME you and must say THANKS to you. haha.

THIS IS THE WORLD, THIS IS THE REALITY FROM EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN AND FELT. EVERYTHING HAVE A SOLUTION ITS JUST THAT YOU MUST HAVE THE WILL TO FIND IT.

P/S Special thanks to YLWM haha..Sorry took ur magic word without your permission.

Currently, now need to study Intro to Marketing because tomorrow having final exam! ughh =.= After tomorrow, I going Boston eating dinner with my college friends!!!hehe

No comments: