Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TWO MONTHS OF HOLIDAY!!!

DAMN!!!!!DAMN!!!DAMN!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right now i have two month break holiday from my college. At the first day of holiday, I already can FEEL the BORING-NESS and LONELY-NESS in the house with doing NOTHING. Within two months time of holiday, what can i do during that time? if go find a job its gonna be very hard for me to find a vacancy that only HIRE worker for 2 MONTHS?! right now all the shop are only hiring for FULL TIME worker meaning that must work very long with them. Sigh. But, right now i am finding for an online game to play so that can WASTE my this two month times WISELY and MEANINGFUL. haha XD

LOVE. I am trying my best to get you with all I can but i have reconsider of myself. Do i have money? Do i have the looks? Do i have car? sigh. Wonder why Dad still don't want to buy me a SECOND HAND car. I've always wish for Daihatsu Mira the ORIGIN from JAPAN version or Perodua Kelisa or Viva. I need car, I need job, and I need you, LOVE. >.<


ANY RECOMMENDATION ONLINE GAME PLEASE DROP SOME COMMENT HERE.
ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR ANY FREELANCE JOBS PLEASE DO TELL ME HERE.
ANY IDEA OF PERSUADE MY DAD TO BUY FOR ME A CAR PLEASE GIVE SOME SUGGESTION HERE.

THANK YOU FOLKS! AND STAY TUNED FOR MY UPCOMING POST EVERYONE. ^_^

No comments: